How We Measure Up
We want to provide you with the best possible service. This Charter tells you about the standards of service you can expect from us and how we monitor our performance against these standards.
All of our service standards have been developed, reviewed and agreed through consultation with our tenants.
When we get in touch with you
When we call on you at home we will:
- Wear our identity badges.
- Tell you in advance when we are going to call on you.
- Let you know if we are going to be late for an appointment or need to cancel it.
When we talk to you on the phone we will:
- Answer your call within 5 rings.
- Tell you who you are speaking to, and when contacting One Call the advisor will tell you at the beginning and the end of a conversation.
- Reply to telephone messages within 1 working day of receiving them.
- Write to you within 5 working days if we cannot contact you by phone.
- Give you full information about our services.
- Provide a Typetalk and Minicom service for hearing-impaired people.
- Be polite and helpful.
By letter we will:
- Answer all letters within 5 working days of receiving them. When the reply takes longer,
we will send you an acknowledgement within 5 working days and a full response within 20 working days.
- Written replies will include name and contact details of the person dealing with the matter.
- Letters and leaflets will be written in plain language.
If you email us:
- We will respond to your email within 4 working hours.
When you call into one of our offices we will:
- Answer your enquiry efficiently and sensitively.
- Offer you a private interview room if your enquiry is confidential or sensitive, or if you need to make a private phone call to another Helena Partnerships office.